This is a follow-up to the November 1 CORE Coffee Chat on The Impact of Environment on Health & Well-being. Many thanks to all our guest presenters for all their collaboration and preparation! We apologize for the delay in sending this follow-up email — we had some technical issues with the video recordings that took extra time to resolve.
The recordings and resources are now available using the links below.
- Bilingual slides
- Video recording in English and Spanish
- “Hey Santa Cruz County! / Oye Condado de Santa Cruz” – County Park Friends’ video in English with Spanish subtitles, shown during the Coffee Chat
- CORE Results Menu on DataShare (CORE Conditions with impacts and indicators): https://www.datasharescc.org/tiles/index/display?alias=CORE
- Parks Rx Santa Cruz County: https://www.parkrxsantacruzcounty.org/
- Healthy Lands and Healthy Economies: Nature’s Value in Santa Cruz County (English only): https://www.rcdsantacruz.org/publications-and-resources
- Watch recordings of previous CORE Coffee Chats and Conversations and subscribe to the CORE Investments YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/COREInvestYouTube
- Follow CORE Investments on Facebook and Instagram @COREInvestSCC