Ventures’ Community Engagement & Education Coordinator builds relationships with community partners to create engagement opportunities with prospective program participants. All activities will support Ventures’ goal of increasing program awareness, building word-of-mouth advocacy within relevant demographics, and building key partnerships. The position requires the ability to support programs and projects with a diverse array of stakeholder groups including community leaders, internal staff, and families. Evening and weekend hours are expected.
Our geographic reach encompasses Monterey, San Benito, and Santa Cruz Counties. Ventures is a Latina
immigrant led organization.
Pay: $20-$30/hour, based on experience.
- Employer sponsored medical, dental, and vision benefits for yourself
- $300/month towards the cost of dependent coverage if you elect to add dependents to your plans.
- Work weeks’ equivalent of paid wellbeing leave
- Two weeks’ worth equivalent of paid office closures
- Ten paid holidays of your choice
- Opportunity to accrue up to 80 hours of paid vacation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com