Website Health Improvement Partnership of Santa Cruz County
The Executive Director will be tasked with the essential duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Creating and promoting equity within the organization and in the community of healthcare providers to address disparities in health access and outcomes for Santa Cruz County residents,
- Facilitating collaboration among public and private health care organizations and key community stakeholders to identify gaps in service, bridge silos between providers, address root causes of health inequities,
- Supporting safety net providers to continually improve operational capacity, financial stability, coordination, information technology, workforce development and patient engagement,
- Advancing the integration of physical health care with behavioral health services and programs addressing social determinants of health,
- Develop partnerships with national, state, and local organizations and stakeholders to share best practices, insights, and funding to support local healthcare leadership in broader investments in community solutions.
To apply for this job please visit www.hipscc.org.