We are coming together as a community to steward Tyrrell Park through the City’s Adopt-A-Park program. At the Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History, you gain new wisdom about local ecology, native plants, and sustainable gardening while connecting with nature outdoors. It’s time to get your hands dirty! Join us and volunteer in the Museum’s Garden Learning Center and Pilkington Creek.
Saturday, February 17 | 10 a.m. to noon
Every third Saturday at the Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP. Space is limited.
What to Expect
- This project requires volunteer support with general landscaping, occasional watering, weeding, and replanting.
- Please let us know if you need special accommodations when you email to RSVP.
- This program happens rain or shine, but we will cancel in the case of muddy conditions or inclement weather.
- All ages are welcome; children under 14 require adult supervision. Volunteers under 18 require a parent/guardian to sign waivers.
- Please follow latest guidelines for covid safety at the time of the program.