Creating compassionate and equitable local economies
A key member of a values driven and team-focused leadership team, the Semillitas Program Manager will oversee the execution and partnership management of Semillitas, a children’s savings account program serving Santa Cruz County. The position interfaces frequently with the public, as well as other organizations including educational institutions and nonprofit organizations.
Salary: $65K-$75K annual salary, based on experience.
- Employer sponsored medical, dental, and vision benefits for yourself
- $300/month towards the cost of dependent coverage if you elect to add dependents to your plans.
- Work weeks’ equivalent of paid wellbeing leave
- Two weeks’ worth equivalent of paid office closures
- Ten paid holidays of your choice
- Opportunity to accrue up to 80 hours of paid vacation
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com