Website Boys & Girls Clubs of Santa Cruz County
Great Futures Start Here
The Clubhouse Director manages the overall daily operations of the Live Oak Clubhouse, overseeing daily afterschool and summer programming for approximately 250 club members annually. This role is primarily responsible for:
- Cultivating a comprehensive, outcome-driven youth development program.
- Supervising and training staff, and managing site-level personnel issues.
- Managing the Clubhouse facility, including daily upkeep of premises and program areas, general maintenance, and coordination with the Live Oak School District on larger maintenance/repair projects.
- Developing and managing a site-level budget, in coordination with the Director of Program Services and Executive Director.
- Managing community relationships including actively engaging with, recruiting and managing volunteers and maintaining positive relationships with parents, club supporters and other outside groups.
- Overseeing site-level member enrollment, engagement and data collection.
This position requires:
- A minimum of five years work experience in a Boys & Girls Club or similar organization planning and supervising activities based on the developmental needs of young people, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability in personnel supervision, facilities management, budget development, and the recruitment and retention of key personnel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to build positive, supportive relationships and interact effectively with youth members, including disciplinary situations.
- Demonstrated ability in working with young people, parents and community leaders.
This is an exempt, full-time position with a starting salary between $58,240 – $62,400 per year. Benefits include health, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with employer match; 10 paid holidays and 15 days of PTO per year, and access to free afterschool and out-of-school programs for your children.
To learn more and apply, please visit www.boysandgirlsclub.info/careers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com