The Queer, Trans, and Allied Student Summit of the Central Coast is a free summit that is led by youth leaders from the tri-county area. This upcoming summit will provide students the opportunity to:
- Experience workshops created by fellow youth and community organizers.
- Virtually meet students throughout Santa Cruz County, Monterey County, and San Benito County — from Watsonville, Salinas, Soledad, Monterey, San Juan Bautista to Scotts Valley — who are working to help create safer schools in their communities!
- Have access to a virtual resource fair which provides useful support for LGBTQIA+ youth, allies, and families.
- Empower and liberate lesbian, gay, bisexual, pansexual, trans, queer, intersex, asexual, questioning, and allied youth.
- Each student who registers will receive a personalized goodie bag and free t-shirt with a custom design!
To guarantee that a goodie bag will be delivered to you on time, please register by Monday, October 4th by 12:00 pm.
Registration closes on Thursday, October 7th by 5:00 pm.