2022 Grand Marshals Announced for the 57th Annual Pride Parade, Sunday, June 5
Congratulations Assemblymember Mark Stone
Tag your posts via Social Media with: #SantaCruzPride
Friday, June 3:
- Film Screening. 5:30 pm. Happy Hour; 7:00 Film; 8:30 Panel Discussion. “Genderation.” Paradox Hotel. 611 Ocean St. Ticket Donation: $10 – $50 sliding scale. Purchase Tickets Here.
- Pride Majesty, A Queer Dance Party and Variety Show. 8:00-10:30pm. Motion Pacific. 131 Front St. Tickets: $20-35 sliding scale. Purchase Tickets Here.
Saturday, June 4:
- Dyke/Trans March. 4:20pm. Town Clock.
Pink Saturday Party following the March @ Rush Inn. 113 Knight St, Santa Cruz, CA. Party until 10pm.
- Queer Men’s Dance. 8pm-Midnight. Diversity Center. 1117 Soquel Ave. Donation: $10-$100 or give what you can. No one turned away for lack of funds.
Sunday, June 5: Parade, Festival, Youth Pride, MAH, Interfaith Service and Swim Party
- 9:30am: Interfaith Pride Service – All are welcome. Plaza Lane (off Pacific in downtown Santa Cruz). Faith leadership includes: Jewish, Buddhist, Christians, Unitarian/Universalist, Muslim.
- 11am: Parade – Pacific Ave. between Cathcart and Church Streets.
- 12-4: Festival – Abbott Square, MAH and Cooper Street.
- 12-4: MAH Family Day – Free Admission. Scavenger Hunt; Slime Making; Queer Santa Cruz Exhibit; Family fun activities.
- 1:30-3:30: YAS Youth Pride – Boys and Girls Club – Downtown Santa Cruz
- 2:00-7:00. “The Deep End” Pool Party, DJ and Raffle. Paradox Hotel. Tickets: $40. Tickets via EventBrite .
- 7:00-9:00. Queeraoke hosted by the Neighbor’s Pub at Greater Purpose Brewing Company, 21517 East Cliff Drive, Santa Cruz.
Pride Pint Nights every Saturday and Sunday from 7pm to close, hosted by the Neighbor’s Pub at Greater Purpose Brewing Company, 21517 East Cliff Drive, Santa Cruz.
Homo Happy Hour – Saturdays – 4-6 – The Rush Inn. Downtown Santa Cruz.
Gay Men’s Volleyball (and other volleyball enthusiasts) – Wednesdays – 5:30 – Santa Cruz Main Beach
Gay Men’s Fab Friday – Special Event on Saturday, June 4. And on the Last Friday of the Month – Different locations in SC County.
MAH – Queer Santa Cruz Online Exhibit and in person. Free admission on June 5.