Whether or not you are back to work or preparing for the return to office, COVID has tasked employers and leaders with tough challenges and some new opportunities. Join HR.com and Next Concept HR Association (NCHRA) Santa Cruz Chapter on Wednesday, June 16th for a lively discussion on return to work featuring guest speaker Christine Petrocelli, Founder and CEO of Progressive Benefits Group. This session is meant for HR professionals and business leaders at all levels.
Join early or stay late to connect and network with others.
Discussion topics include:
– Specific considerations and solutions for Santa Cruz and Monterey County employers
– Ideas on how to encourage people to come back into the office
– What’s the best course if an employee doesn’t want to come back?
– What should an employer consider when deciding to/not to have the vaccine as a condition of employment
– How to track vaccinations amongst employees without breaching HIPPA or ACA protections
– And more!
5:00pm – 5:30pm PT Networking Open to all, but those living or working in the Monterey Bay Region are highly encouraged to join
5:30pm – 6:30pm PT Presentation featuring Christine Petrocelli – open to all
6:30pm – 7:00pm PT Closing remarks + Networking – Open to all, but those living or working in the Monterey Bay Region are highly encouraged to join
Webcast has been pre-approved for 1 HRCI California credit.