The Queer Youth Task Force of Santa Cruz County is seeking to honor local lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, asexual (LGBTQIA+) youth and their allies at the 2022 Queer Youth Leadership Awards (QYLA)
QYLA consists of three award categories:
- Queer Youth Leadership Award (self identified queer youth between the ages child-18)
- Ally to Queer Youth Award (individual straight ally’s of any age or self identified queer adults over 18)
- Organizational Ally to Queer Youth Award (org or business providing support or visibility to queer youth)
How Do I Nominate a Youth Leader, Ally, or Organization?
To complete the online nomination follow these easy steps:
- Click on the link to the online nomination
- Fill out YOUR information
- Fill out NOMINEE information
- Provide as much information as possible about the nominee, including three (3) examples of leadership, as well as the most recent contact information available.
- Scroll to the bottom and click ‘submit’. We recommend saving the text for your records while awaiting confirmation.
- Incomplete nominations cannot be accepted!
- For questions, please contact us at (831) 427-4004 or email us